1. What is the USP of terf school?
terf school, Ahmedabad has been known for its excellence in education. It is a renowned GSEB school, committed to provide quality education with a holistic perspective for developing individualistic personalities.
2. How do I get information about admission procedure?
Kindly go through our school website for details regarding admissions. For further queries-Contact our school office on 02717-27491431/2747005 , Timings - 9.00 am - 1.00 pm.
3. What are the admission requirements?
Kindly visit our school website for details regarding admission requirements.
4. What is the procedure for seeking admission?
Kindly fill the inquiry form and we will back to you soon. Click here
5. What is the precise time to begin admission procedure for the forthcoming academic session?
- Admissions to Class 1 - IX –In the month of March.(subject to vacancy)
6. Is there any possibility of relaxation in the age criteria?
We abide by the State Government norms for the age criteria hence it is not possible to accommodate age relaxation.
7. Does the school have reserved quota for transferable cases?
We have vacancy based admissions. We prioritize and try our best to accommodate the students of transfer cases.
8. Do we consider RTE based admission?
Yes, we do admit RTE based admissions as per government norms and directives.
11. What is the student- teacher ratio in Primary Section?
The student-teacher ratio is 24 : 1
We have adequate floating teachers and maids to assist in all section and activity teachers to assist in Primary section.
12. What is the minimum qualification for teachers?
We recruit highly qualified and experienced teachers as per the GSEB norms.
13. Does the school cater to the children with special needs?
School provides the extra care and remedial classes for children with special needs. We also have in-house Counsellors and Learning Lab facility to cater to individual needs.
14. What kind of syllabus does the school follow?
We follow a broad and balanced curriculum to provide holistic education, with special focus on enhancing each child’s knowledge, skills and attitude for future global education.
15. How many languages are taught in the school?
English & Hindi are mandatory languages till Class VIII. From Class V to VIII students have the option to choose any one 3rd language from Sanskrit, French or Gujarati.
17. What are the co- curricular activities offered in the school?
The school offers a wide range of age specific activities for the holistic development of the students .Kindly refer to activities on our school website.
18. Do the school students participate in co-curricular activities on State or National level?
Yes, our school has made a mark in terms of academics and co-curricular activities at State / National level.
21. Do you have canteen facilities?
Students are required to bring healthy nutritious food from home. But we have paid in-house canteen facility available for class 6th onwards students.
22. Does the school have AC in classrooms?
We do not have air conditioned classrooms, but we have well-lit ventilated Classrooms and Air conditioned well designed Audio Visual room.
25. How are parents informed about the progress of their ward?
Parents are informed regularly about their ward’s progress through the school Almanac. Half yearly and annual progress reports are also made available online. Besides this, the parents can also meet the teachers with a prior appointment to find the progress of their ward.
26. What is the PTM schedule?
1st and 3rd Saturday is open for PTM with prior appointment and we also have half yearly and annual PTM schedule.